Yes, that's right...my design wasn't really what they had asked for, so I was committing what I'm guessing is an industry no-no by sending a modified idea. I'm disappointed but not completely disheartened; I knew there was a good chance they'd ask for something, you know, akin to what they wanted. Ha.
The design is to promote abstinence and the target consumer would be teenagers, although they'd want it to appeal to a wider audience. Granted mine ended up mostly palatable to teenage girls, but oh what the heck. I had a lot of fun making it. The slogan and bird/bee/flower/tree content was from the client; the execution here is my own.


Note: The type was a placeholder as this was a first draft; I had planned on doing some custom letters for the signs.
1 comment:
lol. well, it's cute. at least they're giving you another shot.
Post a Comment