Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Our House is a Very Very Very Fine House

Our new house kicks so much arse. At the same time, though, it's kinda strange to finally be moved/moving in after we've been talking about it and planning for so long. I remember when Rique asked me if I wanted to room with him, and it seems like so long ago. I was in England and it was late and we were chatting on AIM and all of a sudden I was excited about coming home. Now that we actually have a house (a HOUSE!) and we're all there? Wow. When I go there I feel like I'm just sorta spending the night somewhere rather than going to the place where I live.

And so far, so good. I think this year is going to be really awesome. I think it will be hard, too. But I've also learned that difficulty and goodness aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. In fact, they sometimes seem to work along side each other. You know, the whole suffering/joy paradox. Whatever the case, I'm excited for the changes and the upcoming year. It's gonna be sweet.

No comments: