Monday, September 05, 2005

I Must Be Brief

And life gets all crazy-like. The semester doesn't look promising. I have 3 classes that are fairly demanding and 2 which serve to get in the way of the first 3. Ugh. Too much reading. Which isn't to say that I don't like the content of the courses, cause I do. For the most part.

What really gets me excited about the semester, though, is House Church and the friends I've made. I'm all moved out now and am becoming a part of a community of kids that not only are really freakin cool, but love Jesus and want to do something about it. Up until this year of college I was pretty alone, pretty isolated, and pretty arrogant--in a sense--thinking that there really weren't people at my school that were worth knowing, or that I could really get to know and love.

But now I live in a house with 3 other guys that are really great, and we look out for each other and hold each other accountable and generally have a good time together. Count in the friendships that extend out from those guys, and those that are growing within the setting of House Church, and you get some pretty awesome things going on. Aaahh. Community. Feel the freshness.

No comments: