'Sbeen an interesting week, but I'll spare you the details. Suffice to say that I love my friends a whole lot. Such a great crew.
Most of our coming together this week has been for a single cause, that is, Cori's birthday, which seems to have no end. And I do not say this is a bad thing, because a) Cori is cool and b) anything that brings the peops together for a good time and some laughs is, in my book, a good thing.
Church was good today, too. Cori visited, said she liked it, which makes me glad because I tend to think that people won't like St. Giles so much. Which is kinda funny, because I really like it. Wonder what that means. Anyways, I played percussion for a girl from Scotland who led a song for the offering, and she and her husband virtually invited me to Scotland to be part of what they're doing. And I think that sounds pretty awesome. I mean, it was a loose invitation, albeit a serious one, just as my interest is tentative but also serious. Guess we'll see what comes of that...still gotta finish school, though.
Last night was interesting. Jessie and Rique stayed up really late talking (I mean, I guess you could call it talking...both were so tired it's a wonder any of it was coherent) and I just sorta sat there and listened. It was an interesting time for many reasons, but it's enough to say that it culminated in the three of us driving around aimlessly in Jessie's car for the better part of an hour at 3 o'clock in the morning. I think it was a good time. But I'm still tired.
Downside of the week: worst grade on a test since I started college. History class, of course. Bleh. Blah. At least I'm assuming it will be the worst; I actually haven't gotten it back yet. But it was pretty bad. I hope I can recover from it and still make some sort of B for the semester. Guess we'll see. But I suppose I need to get going with these document analyses in order for that to happen. So, until next time....yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so now that you finally have decided to let me in on your little blog secret (way to be a pal jared) i've realized that i'm going to have to post about 20 million of these to catch up with all that you and rique have posted on mine. yes, i would have to post continuously for the next 3 days but nothing is impossible jared. i have faith.
well then, you better get crackin. (of course, i dont update as much as you do, and commenting on other people's blogs is easier than writing my own. so you know, whatever.) and comments are a good thing. the more the merrier.
Post a Comment