Sunday, October 23, 2005

Good Craic

If I could read even remotely fast, my life would be so much easier.
And also, I would get more sleep. Bah.

In other thoughts, my birthday passed quietly and without too much ado, but of the ado that was done, well, it was good craic (pronounced "crack" of course), as they say in Ireland. A surprise birthday picnic with some quality kids, a new bike (with helmet and chain), some new tunes (and more to come from multiple sources, yay!), a cool hat, fruit snacks, thoughtful cards, and monster cookies and salt water taffy from my sis up north-- all together and individually bring me smiles.

Aw, cheeseball moment.

For real though, I love am way thankful for the friends I've made this year. Thank you all for your thoughts and gifts and good times. I love youse guys. Stick around, eh?

2 comments:

serenacorine said...

jared.
i got your message and i appreciate that you appreciate that. i feel sad cause your birthday wasnt necessarily an extravanga quite like mine was, but then again, there is always this weekend. and as far as the picnic goes, i think me and ria enjoyed it just as much, if not more, than you birthday kids did. so yeah, enjoy those fruit snacks, remember that a push pop and eventually a mos cd are waiting on you and let that keep you warm on these chilly nights, and know that you are loved my friend.
happy birthday.

* said...

thanks cori. : )