NEWSFLASH: My blog is really not all that interesting. I tend to think that my thoughts on things arent really that interesting, or original, or new. OR when I think I'd like to share something, it seems to personal or just too long to write it all out. I don't have the time, and I seldom have the patience. So my entries are just normally short, easy tidbits or observations that aren't much in the way of good writing, more or less just splashes of thought that dont pertain to too much outside my own little world.
Yet some people manage to say their piece and do it quite eloquently, if not relevantly. Makes me jealous. Not that I always agree with what they say, but I do think they manage to say what they have to say quite nicely. An example of this is PS's blog. He's a pretty durn good writer, I'd say. Me? Well, I suppose I could be. But I just don't have the umph for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah, my blog is so way better.
just kidding.
Homey, thank you. Just consider me egotistical enough to think my thoughts warrant sight beyond my own mind.
Post a Comment