So yesterday was a hit. I accidentally handed a paper in two days...get this....EARLY. Yes, that's right folks. I turned it in EARLY. Mark it down in your calendars. It probably won't happen again. Thought it was due, but it's not really due until tomorrow. Isn't that great? Well, it certainly feels great.
Also, let it be known that Jake Page is a man of exceeding quality. Yesterday he took my car to get two new tires for me while I finished another paper that was, well, phenomenally late (but that's a different story). The night before I had gotten a flat tire. From a rock. Yes, that is how badly my tire needed to be changed. It was punctured by a rock. Anywho, Jake did that for me and I am eternally grateful because there was no way that I was going to get that done in time for work. So mad props to Jakers. A good roommate, an even better friend.
Ok. Class. Booyah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry to hear about the tire.
seems to be a running theme with you.
but congrats on the early paper.
(i'll ignore the comment about the late one)
and jake is an exceptional friend.
i agree with you on that.
and to someone that it seems i use to talk to more often, and now hardly ever do...i hope you are well.
that's freakin' awesome man.
and yes, you're right, i did call you tim on saturday. from behind you looked strikingly like a kid i knew in 6th grade by the name of time. weird kid.
Post a Comment