Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Midterm, Non-Update, Gratitude

So I just got finished probably-bombing an early History midterm. I'm pretty sure I nailed the identifications, and did okay on the first essay. but, well, that's still only 60% of the grade assuming I get all the credit. The second essay? Almost non-existent. Maybe two paragraphs and then as many bullet points as I could make until he took it away from me. ARrrghh!!! Oi. Not okay.

I really want to talk about the Cardigan and espresso and the awesomeness of my awesome friends and school and the goodness of God in my life right now, but, well, I just don't have it in me just this minute. It's a crying shame, I know. But December is coming. Which is something I'm so ready for. In terms of graduating. And in spite of the sadness of graduating, there is also the great joy of graduating. I look foward to it muchly.

Oh, and to whoever you are, you mystery person who bought me and Rique all those groceries...well, you freaking rock, sister. I thank you muchly and with great gratitude in my heart, for real. Your awesomeness is muchly amazing. Muchly is a great word. Muchly. Thank you.

2 comments:

alaterfriend said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alaterfriend said...

i'll find something to put here. too close for guns, i'm switching to missiles.