Friday, January 19, 2007

So Long, Farewell

I use e-mail drafts to write down ideas and poems and whatnot that I'm working on. A kind of pseudojournal, if you will. I had about 14 or 15 works in progress (some nearly 2 years old) saved in in my gmail drafts folder up until about an hour ago when I accidentally deleted all of them. I thought I was in the spam folder. But I wasn't. So yeah. Bummer.

3 comments:

I am PS: said...

dude, that is a bummer.

i feel your loss and pain. when those things go down we can only try to think that we'll come up with something even better the next time.

Jake Page said...

did you title them things like "free hair gel cream" and "get your auto insurance cheap"?

but yeah, that stinks.

our weather here said...

i know its probably too late but usually you can can "undo" that deletion on gmail. somewhere on the page is a "undo" link usually highlighted...but if not. then yeah..that stunk..stunk being past tense cuz it happened a long time ago.