But I don't know anyone named Gordon. Least I don't think so. So I've been to the White Horse a coupla times now. They have this really good chicken sandwich thing that comes with a garlicky sauce that's pretty nice. Although I think instead of "sauce" we should say "sauze". From now on it's "sauze".
I danced today, a little. Some people liked it. But it gave me chest pains. I felt old and thought maybe I should be doing more jumping jacks. Or any jumping jacks. I don't normally do very many jumping jacks. What don't you normally do, readers?
I think I'm hungry, which means I'd like to eat some food. But nothing comes to mind at the moment...or stomach. That's less good. More good would require food for me right now. I'd eat a cupcake, or maybe some pizza. Healthy stuff, you know. Good stuff. Cupcakes. Pizza. Maybe some tortellini. Yum.
Do you ever dance? You should dance sometimes. I think it's good for you, like food and jumping jacks. Don't care so much. Just shake it, y'know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so I think you should eat "Gordon", seeing as that's coming to your mind. Or maybe you know a piece of food named Gordon and you just can't place the taste.
I don't normally comment like this.
No one should do jumping jacks while in a mine field. Of course, that doesn't eliminate "shaking it"...
My name is gordon in my dreams where I am a superhero. Gordon Wayne actually...im a dark vigilante that suits up in a scary badger costume. Usually, Im referred to as the Badgerman. or the Dark Badger. the Rodent Stalker, but that one doesn't make sense. Yeah. I think thats where you got it from. Apparently you are somehow connected to my dreams. I always said, jared, you are the man, in(of) my dreams. ridiculous.
PS. you need to add me to your links of blogs... pretty .
please.
Post a Comment