Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gina.

I have known many awesome girls in my life.  Beautiful. Funny. Fun. Smart. Sassy. Deep. Creative. Kind. Bright. Smiley. Strong. Stylish. Organized. Dedicated... 

Etc.

Many of them have loved Jesus. Many are going on to be amazing sisters and women, becoming who it is they were created to be. And that's incredible, and I love seeing what Jesus is doing in their hearts and lives. But...

Well...I wish them well, but they don't incite in me the sheer pleasure in knowing...the excitement when I realize...the gratefulness that wells up when....well.

There's no question in my mind.

I've chosen the right woman to marry. No contest. Gina is all those things and more. She is 100% beautiful. She is my best friend and the unrivaled love of my life. I'm so looking forward to the days, months, and years ahead. I love her so much.

The rest of my life is almost here.

31 days and counting. 

No comments: