Friday, June 22, 2007
sock it to me, shoot, spit it out, fire away, whatev
An experiment. Right now I have nothing to say. Well, I have lots of things I could say. Some of it I don't care to share, and most of it would probably bore those of you who (I don't know why) keep checking this fairly uninteresting corner of the internet. So. In an effort to not leave the three or four of you high and dry, leave me a prompt or a question or some sort of something in the comment section to which I can respond. Ask me anything. I'll try to respond as best as I can or as much as I am willing. Or both. Perhaps that will get me writing and maybe, just maybe, be interesting as well....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Fellow Blogger,
My friend and I recently wrote, directed, and produced a movie about a young boy with tourette syndrome who boldly faces his school's spelling bee entitled, "Armando and the bee-OTCH!"
Can you please comment on your experience with this syndrome and how you've seen it discriminated against in your workplace and/or personal life.
Sincerely,
Dr. Ima D. Best
I simply want to know how you always come up with the greatest facebook profile pictures any man has ever seen.
do you has?
Post a Comment